Since we spent all last week at the lake with my family, the kids and I didn’t do our summer travel plan. What does that mean? It means you get my menu plan this week.
I’m planning to go back to posting my menu each week anyway as soon as the kids get back into school. I figured I might as well get a head start this week.
Even after being away from home all last week and needing to do some grocery shopping, I’m hoping to pull off these meals this week. Also a couple of recipes this week are experimental. I’m trying to make a few of our favorites a little more healthy. I guess we’ll see how that goes 🙂
Here’s whats cooking this week:
- Sunday – Pancakes (still at the lake)
- Monday – Baked Oatmeal
- Tuesday – Breakfast Burritos
- Wednesday – Chocolate Chip Buttermilk Pancakes, Turkey Bacon
- Thursday – Cinnamon Swirl Bread French Toast
- Friday – Bacon & Egg Sandwiches
- Saturday – Homemade Waffles, Fresh Fruit
- Sunday – No real plan (Just got back into town….snacks & fruit)
- Monday – Slow-cooker Beef Stew
- Tuesday – Chicken & Dumplings
- Wednesday – Lasagna Casserole
- Thursday – Waffle Sandwiches (I’m using homemade waffles.)
- Friday – Greek Gyros (I’m still looking for a good recipe. You got one?)
- Saturday – Homemade Macaroni & Cheese, Mini Meat Loaves, Corn
Lunches usually consist of leftovers from the night before, or grilled cheese quesadillas on whole wheat tortillas, fruit, and other quick fix foods.
I’m so glad to be back home and to get back into a normal routine again, even if it’s for only one week. My babies are going back to school next week, so we’ll be having to find a new normal and a new routine all over again.
What’s on your menu this week?
Check out Menu Plan Monday for more menu ideas and inspiration.
KEEP UP WITH MOMMYSIDEABOOK...
You should subscribe to my RSS feed to read updates in your favorite rss reader.
Interested in advertising on Mommys Idea Book?
Join with other subscribers to receive Mommy's Idea Book updates. Subscribe either by RSS or get updates via email by using the form below.
FOOD AND ENTERTAINING
HOME AND ORGANIZATION