As far as dinners go, this week I’m looking forward to a fairly simple week with an out of the freezer meal and a couple of slow cooker meals.
The beautiful fall weather we’ve been having lately tells me it’s time to really start breaking out the slow cooker recipes.
Here’s what’s cooking this week:
- Sunday – Cereal/Waffles/Muffins
- Monday – Hearty Whole Wheat Granola Pancakes
- Tuesday – Yogurt & Granola
- Wednesday – Turkey Bacon, Eggs
- Thursday – Oatmeal Blueberry Applesauce Muffins – I didn’t get these made last week, so I’m trying again this week.
- Friday – Baked Raisin Pecan Oatmeal
- Saturday – Sausage Gravy over Whole Wheat Biscuits
- Lunches usually consist of leftovers from the night before, or grilled cheese quesadillas on whole wheat tortillas, fruit, and other quick fix foods.
- Sunday – Grilled Hamburgers
- Monday – Taglarina (African Casserole – from the freezer)
- Tuesday – Grilled Pork Chops, Rice, Roasted Sweet Potatoes with Honey & Cinnamon
- Wednesday – Crockpot Chili, Cinnamon Rolls (These Easy, No Rise Cinnamon Rolls were so simple and quick to make, and we loved them!)
- Thursday – Slow Cooker BBQ Chicken, Macaroni & Cheese, Green Beans
- Friday – Bacon Cheeseburger Pizza
- Saturday – Tuna Salad, Cheese, Crackers, Fruit
What’s on your menu this week?
This post is linked to Menu Plan Monday.
KEEP UP WITH MOMMYSIDEABOOK...
You should subscribe to my RSS feed to read updates in your favorite rss reader.
Interested in advertising on Mommys Idea Book?
Join with other subscribers to receive Mommy's Idea Book updates. Subscribe either by RSS or get updates via email by using the form below.
FOOD AND ENTERTAINING
HOME AND ORGANIZATION