I know I’m a little behind this week getting my menu posted. I usually work on it on Saturday, but we spent the day at the Space and Rocket Center in Huntsville, Alabama. My son had been, but was so young he didn’t remember it, and it was the first time for my daughter. We had a lot of fun!
Then last night, I sat down to plan my menu for the week, only to realize I had already done it earlier last week. As I said on my Facebook page, I think I must be losing it
Anyway, let’s get this week started with an easy menu plan for the week.
Here’s what’s cooking this week:
- Sunday - Cereal/Waffles/Muffins
- Monday - Turkey Bacon, Eggs
- Tuesday - Toasted Almond and Banana Waffles
- Wednesday - Yogurt & Granola
- Thursday - Cinnamon Swirl Bread French Toast
- Friday - Whole Wheat Honey Muffins
- Saturday - Not sure yet
- Lunches usually consist of leftovers from the night before, or grilled cheese quesadillas on whole wheat tortillas, fruit, and other quick fix foods.
- Sunday - Snacky Dinner
- Monday - Tacos
- Tuesday - Campfire Chicken (I never made this two weeks ago because I forgot to thaw the chicken), Cheesy Cornbread Muffins
- Wednesday - Waffle Sandwiches (I use Amy’s Homemade Waffles for these.)
- Thursday - Meatball Subs
- Friday - Homemade Pizza
- Saturday - Santa Fe Soup
What’s on your menu this week?
This post is linked to Menu Plan Monday.
KEEP UP WITH MOMMYSIDEABOOK...
You should subscribe to my RSS feed to read updates in your favorite rss reader.
- Menu Plan for the Week 9/4 - 9/10 The past week has been really exciting for us. After our house sitting on the market for five months, we...
- Menu Plan for the Week 9/11 - 9/17 Once again we had a lot going on last week. My husband took our daughter on a field trip, with...
- Menu Plan for the Week 9/18-9/24 As far as dinners go, this week I'm looking forward to a fairly simple week with an out of the...
Interested in advertising on Mommys Idea Book?
Join with other subscribers to receive Mommy's Idea Book updates. Subscribe either by RSS or get updates via email by using the form below.
FOOD AND ENTERTAINING
HOME AND ORGANIZATION