The past week has been really exciting for us. After our house sitting on the market for five months, we finally have a contract on it. Of course, we realize that does not mean it’s sold. It’s not sold until we sign the final papers!
We still have to make it through the home inspection, appraisal and all the other stuff that goes along with selling a house. So far everything is looking good though.
This means I will, hopefully, soon be packing boxes and boxes and more boxes. The fun part will be finding a place to live while our new house is being built
In the coming weeks, my menu plan may become a little crazy as we try to pare down what’s in the pantry and freezer. The less we have, the less we have to move. Until then….
Here’s what’s cooking this week:
- Sunday - Out of Town
- Monday - Still….Out of Town
- Tuesday - Whole Wheat Buttermilk Biscuits, Eggs
- Wednesday - Yogurt & Granola
- Thursday - Whole Wheat Blueberry Muffins
- Friday - Cereal/Waffles/Fruit
- Saturday - Easy, No Rise Cinnamon Rolls
- Lunches usually consist of leftovers from the night before, or grilled cheese quesadillas on whole wheat tortillas, fruit, and other quick fix foods.
- Sunday - Out of Town
- Monday - Tuna Salad, Cheese, Crackers
- Tuesday - Chick-Fil-A (Home inspection by potential home buyers this evening.)
- Wednesday - Cajun Chicken Pasta
- Thursday - Slow Cooker Beef Stew
- Friday - Grilled Fish Tacos
- Saturday - Tuna Melt Quesadillas
What’s on your menu this week?
This post is linked to Menu Plan Monday.
KEEP UP WITH MOMMYSIDEABOOK...
You should subscribe to my RSS feed to read updates in your favorite rss reader.
- Menu Plan for the Week 9/18-9/24 As far as dinners go, this week I'm looking forward to a fairly simple week with an out of the...
- Menu Plan for the Week 8/7 - 8/13 Since we spent all last week at the lake with my family, the kids and I didn't do our summer...
- Menu Plan for the Week 8/14 - 8/20 Oooh....I made these "just peachy" peach muffins this week. They were so good! I got inspired when I saw Amy's...
Interested in advertising on Mommys Idea Book?
Join with other subscribers to receive Mommy's Idea Book updates. Subscribe either by RSS or get updates via email by using the form below.
FOOD AND ENTERTAINING
HOME AND ORGANIZATION