I’m super excited about finally participating in Menu Plan Monday. I’ve enjoyed trying recipes and meal ideas from other participants but have yet to join in by posting my own.
Lately, I’ve been busy with so many things that I’ve gotten lax when it’s come to planning my weekly menus properly. This though will help keep me on my toes.
~Here’s what’s cooking this week ~
- Monday: Chicken Nuggets, Corn, Fried Potatoes & Onions
- Tuesday: Beef Stroganoff w/Egg Noodles, Peas & Carrots (I’m making the stroganoff with ground beef instead of chuck roast.)
- Wednesday: Grilled Cheese Quesadillas, Mexican Rice
- Thursday: Steak, Cracker Barrel Green Beans, Honey-Oat Pan Rolls (Steak marinade recipe is below.)
- Friday: Homemade Pizza, Salad, Peach Cobbler (The pizza link is to a post I did on my personal blog. Scroll down to get my recipe for the sauce and a link to the crust recipe I use.)
- Saturday: Santa Fe Soup
- Sunday: Eat Out
If I had to pick a night I’m most excited about, it would definitely be Thursday. What can I say except, any time steak is on the menu, I’m ready to chow down and the marinade that’s on the steak is awesome, and it’s super easy to whip up.
- 1/2 cup Dale’s Steak Sauce
- 1/4 cup Red Wine Vinegar
- 2 tbsp Liquid Smoke
- 3 tbsp margarine or butter
- 1 tbsp tabasco sauce
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Combine all ingredients in a small saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Put marinade on meat 1/2 to 1 hour before cooking.
- Reapply to meat during the cooking process.
KEEP UP WITH MOMMYSIDEABOOK...
You should subscribe to my RSS feed to read updates in your favorite rss reader.
Interested in advertising on Mommys Idea Book?
Join with other subscribers to receive Mommy's Idea Book updates. Subscribe either by RSS or get updates via email by using the form below.
FOOD AND ENTERTAINING
HOME AND ORGANIZATION