Welcome to new week! This week I plan to get a lot accomplished around my house. I’d gotten behind for a while on several things, but I’m finally starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel.
I’ve had these bags of pecans sitting in my office for at least two months waiting to be shelled. I really hope they’re not stale by now. 😐
My goal for this week is to get them shelled, so I can make Pecan Pie Bars for Friday night. I love Pecan Pie Bars because they always come out perfectly.
~Here’s what’s cooking this week~
- Monday – Potato Sausage Casserole, Green Beans
- Tuesday – Bacon & Tomato Linguine
- Wednesday – Roasted Chicken, Potato Salad, Leftover Green Beans
- Thursday – Cheeseburger Pie, Steamed Carrots
- Friday – Homemade Pizza, Pecan Pie Bars
- Saturday – Fast food (It’s going to be a busy day, so we’ll probably just grab something quick.)
- Sunday – Eat Out
Have a great week!
KEEP UP WITH MOMMYSIDEABOOK...
You should subscribe to my RSS feed to read updates in your favorite rss reader.
Interested in advertising on Mommys Idea Book?
Join with other subscribers to receive Mommy's Idea Book updates. Subscribe either by RSS or get updates via email by using the form below.
FOOD AND ENTERTAINING
HOME AND ORGANIZATION