I’m back from a relaxing, fun and much needed camping trip (aka vacation). 🙂
Okay, I admit it. I’ve actually been back for almost a week, but I’ve been so busy getting back into a routine, I decided to take a little longer break from blogging.
I got caught up on quite of bit of my baking and learned to make some new things too. One thing is for sure though, I’m completely ready to get back to a normal menu plan this week.
~Here’s what’s cooking this week~
- Monday: Poppy Seed Chicken Casserole, Steamed Carrots, Corn
- Tuesday: Shrimp Scampi, Salad
- Wednesday: Grilled Cheese Sandwiches with Homemade Tomato Soup
- Thursday: Tuna Melts
- Friday: Pizza, Fruit Salad
- Saturday: Sloppy Joes
- Sunday: Eat Out or Something in the Crock Pot
What’s on your menu this week?
KEEP UP WITH MOMMYSIDEABOOK...
You should subscribe to my RSS feed to read updates in your favorite rss reader.
Interested in advertising on Mommys Idea Book?
Join with other subscribers to receive Mommy's Idea Book updates. Subscribe either by RSS or get updates via email by using the form below.
FOOD AND ENTERTAINING
HOME AND ORGANIZATION