I’ve got a short week to plan for this week, but it’s going to be a busy one, nevertheless.
My son is playing football this year and has football camp this week each night from 4 pm to 8 pm. Of course, this means quick and easy early dinners each night.
The big event of the week though is a wedding. I’m so excited to say that my baby brother is getting married next Saturday.
Aren’t they such a great looking couple?
~Here’s what’s cooking this week~
- Monday: Pizza (Didn’t have this last Friday because hubby ended up having minor surgery on his arm, so we just went out afterward.)
- Tuesday: Roast and Veggies in the Crock Pot
- Wednesday: Oven Baked Parmesan Chicken Strips, Veggies, Rice
- Thursday: Black Bean Veggie Burgers on Homemade Buns
- Friday: My Brother’s Rehearsal Dinner
- Saturday: ????
- Sunday: ????
What’s cooking in your kitchen this week?
KEEP UP WITH MOMMYSIDEABOOK...
You should subscribe to my RSS feed to read updates in your favorite rss reader.
Interested in advertising on Mommys Idea Book?
Join with other subscribers to receive Mommy's Idea Book updates. Subscribe either by RSS or get updates via email by using the form below.
FOOD AND ENTERTAINING
HOME AND ORGANIZATION