I thought since Mother’s day is just a few days away, we could have a time of sharing among us Moms. I’d like for us to all share something we love about being a mom.
It may just be something your child said or did recently that made you say, “Wow, this is why being a mom is so worth it.”
Of course, I know you’re going to make me go first in sharing so I’ve listed a few things I love about being a mom.
First of all, saying I am a mom is just another way of saying I am blessed. My children are two of the greatest blessings that the Lord could ever have given me.
- I love to watch them play and laugh together.
- I love when as babies they would pucker up their little lips and give big slobbery kisses. (only acceptable from my kids)
- I love that they run to me for love when they get little boo boos.
- Most of all though, I love that they’re mine to care for and shower with tons of unconditional love.
Okay, now it’s your turn to share. It doesn’t have to be as long as mine. I got a little carried away. Even if you don’t normally comment, it’s okay. Just jump right in. The “submit comment” button won’t bite any harder than your little one has bitten you before. I promise.
What do you love about being a mom? Do you have any special mommy stories to tell or moments to share? I can’t wait to hear your responses.
- Playday Thursday: Love I'm off today, but you are welcome to browse my site. On Thursday's, I'm giving myself a little break and...
Interested in advertising on Mommys Idea Book?
Join with other subscribers to receive Mommy's Idea Book updates. Subscribe either by RSS or get updates via email by using the form below.
FOOD AND ENTERTAINING
HOME AND ORGANIZATION