Are you ready for that super fun great vacation with your family? I mean, are you really ready? Well, I’m really excited, but not about my vacation. I’m excited because next week I will be beginning a four part series on planning for your family vacation.
Vacations provide a great way to spend time with your family away from the distractions that constantly assail you at home (cleaning floors, dirty dishes, laundry - you get the picture) - just relaxation and fun, fun, fun. Yea!! However, if you’re not well prepared, your vacation may not go as smoothly as you would like.
Here’s the good news.
You can bypass a whole lot of bumps in the road by making sure that you have a good solid plan. What I have for you are some tips that are going to make your vacation planning easier this year, thus resulting in a more fun-filled, less stressful trip.
Let me introduce you to the four segments in this series.
- Tips for Family Vacation Planning: Deciding Where to Go
- Tips for Family Vacation Planning: Budgeting
- Tips for Family Vacation Planning: Don’t forget to take…
- Tips for Family Vacation Planning: Playing it Safe
Each of these segments includes tips and information that will help you make the most of your vacation. I can’t wait to get started. This is really making me want to go on vacation now!
This series will begin next Tuesday. You don’t want to miss it. I will also have some vacation planning worksheets available for you to download.
You may want to subscribe to my RSS feed by clicking on the RSS feed icon on the righthand side of this page, or simply enter your email address in the box under the RSS icon and press the subscribe button. This way you’ll be sure to catch all four parts of this series.
- Tips for Family Vacation Planning, Part 3: Don’t forget to take… On Wednesday, we took a look at budgeting for a vacation in Tips for Vacation Planning, Part 2: Budgeting, so...
- Tips for Family Vacation Planning, Part 4: Playing it Safe Are you finally packed and ready to go on that long awaited and much needed vacation? I hope that yesterday's...
- Tips for Family Vacation Planning, Part 2: Budgeting Welcome back to my vacation planning series. Yesterday in Tips for Family Vacation Planning, Part 1: Deciding Where to Go,...
Interested in advertising on Mommys Idea Book?
Join with other subscribers to receive Mommy's Idea Book updates. Subscribe either by RSS or get updates via email by using the form below.
FOOD AND ENTERTAINING
HOME AND ORGANIZATION