I know I don’t normally post deals I get on here, but I really need to tell someone about the deals I got today. Let me put it this way. It took all I could do to contain myself on the organic dairy aisle today in Kroger.
How I wanted to jump up and down and shout “WOOHOO”…. “YEAH”….and do a dance!! But, I didn’t.
Here’s why I wanted to…
Do you see those Manager’s Special tags?
- Horizon Organic Butter - $1.75 down from $5.99
- Horizon Organic Cottage Cheese - $1.50 down from $4.49
- Fage Greek Yogurt (35 oz) - $2.50 down from $7.99
Now, you see why I was so excited. I was especially thrilled about the butter. You can’t buy regular butter at that price!! Oh, and it doesn’t expire until October, if you were wondering.
I truly had to restrain myself from buying all of it. Yes, I forced myself leave a few boxes on the shelf for someone else….I promise.
Always be on the lookout for “Manager’s Special” or “Reduced Price” tags at your store. You never know when you might run across a great deal like this. Just be sure to check those expiration dates.
Many times I find items I know I’ll use way before the “Expiration” or “Sell By” date, or items that I can freeze and use later.
While I’m sharing deals, I thought I’d also show you what I got in the mail today from Amazon.
This is the best deal I have seen for maple syrup anywhere. I’ve checked several grocery stores and can’t find a price per ounce that compares.
The price for this Highland Sugarworks 32 oz container is $15.62 when choosing the “Subscribe and Save” option, which also includes free shipping.
(Note: When using “Subscribe and Save,” you choose 1, 2, 3 or 6 month intervals. However, once you receive your product, you can simply go under your Amazon account and deactivate the subscription if you don’t want to continue to receive the item on a regular basis. It’s very easy to cancel!)
Wow! Now I feel much better getting all that excitement out in the open
KEEP UP WITH MOMMYSIDEABOOK...
You should subscribe to my RSS feed to read updates in your favorite rss reader.
- Using Coupons as a Means to Eating More Organic Foods As many of you know, I'm an avid coupon user. Over the past year, I've saved our family over $2000...
- Where to Find the Deals Now, here is where we get to the fun part. As I mentioned in my very first post, there are...
- What is Couponing? Yesterday, I told you I am beginning a series on couponing. Well, I'm really excited about it because I love...
Interested in advertising on Mommys Idea Book?
Join with other subscribers to receive Mommy's Idea Book updates. Subscribe either by RSS or get updates via email by using the form below.
FOOD AND ENTERTAINING
HOME AND ORGANIZATION