I’m off today, but you are welcome to browse my site and check out these links for moms I’ve found for you to enjoy.
Taking Care of Yourself
- Lisa at The Wellgrounded Life posted Rekindling Parts of Yourself. She writes about the importance of keeping your passions and interests alive even after becoming a mother.
- Oh, and I can’t wait to try this homemade body scrub recipe from Angie at The Creative Mama.
- You’ll find 9 Tips for How to Look Beautiful as a Mom over at Homemaker Barbi. She has some great suggestions.
Mother’s Day Gifts and Ideas
- What do you want for Mother’s Day? Nicki over at Domestic Cents has some practical tips for increasing your chances of getting what you really want for Mother’s Day. You may want to just email this one to your hubby. 🙂
- If you’re looking for some Simple Mother’s Day Non-Gift Ideas go over and check out Sherri’s post at Serene Journey.
- Last but not least, how about some great Mother’s Day tradition ideas. Jen has a few great ideas to get your started at Balancing Beauty and Bedlam.
I hope you enjoyed these links. Thanks for stopping by! I’m off to play!!
Interested in advertising on Mommys Idea Book?
Join with other subscribers to receive Mommy's Idea Book updates. Subscribe either by RSS or get updates via email by using the form below.
FOOD AND ENTERTAINING
HOME AND ORGANIZATION