If you like baked sweet potatoes with cinnamon and sugar, you’re gonna have a fit over these! Every bite has that buttery, sweet cinnamon flavor.
Several years ago, I got a pretty good recipe for Honey Roasted Sweet Potatoes from Food Network. However, I’ve made a couple of modifications that make them taste more like the baked sweet potato I love, but still a healthy side dish.
Roasted Sweet Potatoes with Honey & Cinnamon
- 2 lbs sweet potatoes
- 2 tbsp melted butter
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Peel and dice sweet potatoes.
- In a small bowl, combine all other ingredients.
- Pour mixture over sweet potatoes and toss to coat.
- Spread potatoes evenly in a 9 x 13 inch casserole dish.
- Bake for 45 minutes to 1 hour, or until potatoes are tender, stirring about every 20 minutes.
Yield : 6 servings
These are so good! I’ve even eaten them as a snack, cold, right out of the refrigerator.
KEEP UP WITH MOMMYSIDEABOOK...
You should subscribe to my RSS feed to read updates in your favorite rss reader.
- Sauteed Cinnamon Apples Cinnamon apples make a wonderful, and easy side dish. It goes especially well served alongside pork....
- Cheesy Chicken & Vegetable Bake Has this ever happened to you? You buy fresh produce for the recipes you've chosen to cook. Then, after cooking...
- Cinnamon Cake Before I quit work to stay home with my kids, I was working as a bookkeeper at an accounting office....
Interested in advertising on Mommys Idea Book?
Join with other subscribers to receive Mommy's Idea Book updates. Subscribe either by RSS or get updates via email by using the form below.
FOOD AND ENTERTAINING
HOME AND ORGANIZATION