- 2 lbs hamburger
- 1 can pinto beans
- 1 can black beans
- 1 can kidney beans
- 1 can shoe peg corn
- 1 can Rotel tomatoes diced, mild
- 28 oz can crushed tomatoes
- 1 cup water
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 pkg Ranch dressing mix
- 2 pkgs Taco seasoning, mild
- Cook hamburger until done, drain.
- Add Ranch dressing mix and Taco seasoning to hamburger.
- Place in slow-cooker along with other ingredients and cook on high for 3-4 hours or 6-8 hours on low.
- Serve over corn chips, and top with cheese and sour cream.
Interested in advertising on Mommys Idea Book?
Join with other subscribers to receive Mommy's Idea Book updates. Subscribe either by RSS or get updates via email by using the form below.
FOOD AND ENTERTAINING
HOME AND ORGANIZATION