Yikes! I guess I’ve got a lot of catching up to do around here. Quite a bit has taken place over the past six months….
A Little Monthly Recap:
- January – Happy birthday to me…I turned 32!
- February – My sister-in-law introduced me to an awesome fitness program called TurboFire! I’ve lost over 20 lbs and have really toned up. I worked out regularly for three years and never came close to the level of fitness I’ve obtained after being on this program just three months. Oh, and did I mention how fun these workouts are? Yes, that’s what I said. Fun!! (By the way, I am in no way compensated for telling you about this program. I just LOVE it!)
- March – If you remember, we were in the process of getting our house ready to put on the market. Well, we f-i-i-i-i-nally got the sign in the front yard. Now I have the ever-so-fun task of keeping the house show-worthy on a regular basis. Honestly, it’s not as bad as I thought it would be.
- April – Tornadoes ripped through our city here in Alabama leaving devastating damage to the city, including my daughter’s preschool, and all of us without power for about a week. Thankfully, we had no damage to our property. Praise the Lord for that!!
- May – My eyes decided they are no longer going to let me wear contacts. Boohoo!! I’m stuck with glasses until I can have Lasik surgery. Oh well, at least I can see, right?
- June – My daughter celebrated her fourth birthday with a flip flop cake and a Hawaiian theme. Right after her princess party last year, she informed me that she wanted a flip flop cake for her fourth birthday…and she didn’t forget it either. So, guess what Mommy made her – a flip flop cake.
So there you have it. The quick catch-up on my life over the last few months. I’m going to try to stay a little better up-to-date around here than every six months 🙂
I’ve been doing some fun things each week with the kids since school has been out and I can’t wait to share it with you. (Hint: We’re traveling around the world one week at a time.)
What have you been up to this year?
KEEP UP WITH MOMMYSIDEABOOK...
You should subscribe to my RSS feed to read updates in your favorite rss reader.
Interested in advertising on Mommys Idea Book?
Join with other subscribers to receive Mommy's Idea Book updates. Subscribe either by RSS or get updates via email by using the form below.
FOOD AND ENTERTAINING
HOME AND ORGANIZATION