“The happiest moments of my life have been the few which I have passed at home in the bosom of my family.”
- Thomas Jefferson
Welcome to Mommy’s Idea Book! When it comes to our families, we want to spend as much quality time with them and give the best care to them as possible, as well as, keep our homes in order. Oh, and don’t forget, we desperately need a little time for ourselves in order to protect our sanity.
However, with our ever-growing schedules, nurturing our families and ourselves can feel overwhelming at times. Fortunately, I have learned many skills over the past few years to help simplify and organize my life and time. In addition, I have come up with a few family and kid friendly activities along the way to make life more interesting.
So, How Does This Affect You?
I truly believe that you too can benefit from the things that I have learned and discovered, and I am excited about sharing these things with you. Without further delay, I will introduce to you the five topics to which I will soon begin writing articles.
- Kids & Family - Family and Kid Friendly Books, Games, Activities, Parenting Tips and more
- Money Matters - Budgeting; Money Savings Tips; Other Financial Topics
- Food & Entertaining - Cooking Resources; Recipe Links; Entertaining Ideas
- Home & Organization - Home Management Suggestions; Planning and Organizational Tips
- Health & Fitness - Maintaining Health; Fitness Information, Resources and Encouragement
Also, in Mom’s Corner, I will be including a Sunday devotion based on Biblical scriptures, as well as, other tips to inspire and encourage you on your journey to becoming an even better mom, wife, and overall person. Hey, don’t we all need a little encouragement and inspiration from time to time? I know I do.
Well, if you’re ready, let’s get started learning and sharing together. Please check back tomorrow for My Entrance into the World of Stay at Home Moms. In this article, I will be letting you know a little bit more about myself.
Please remember that your comments, questions and suggestions are always welcome.
KEEP UP WITH MOMMYSIDEABOOK...
You should subscribe to my RSS feed to read updates in your favorite rss reader.
- Playday Thursday: Mommy Links I’m off today, but you are welcome to browse my site and check out these links for moms I've found...
- 16 Ways to Rejuvenate Do you ever just need a break? Of course, you do. We all do. No matter how much fun and...
- Blog Hop ‘09 Whew! I almost missed it - the Blog Hop '09 party. I, like so many others, didn't make it to...
Interested in advertising on Mommys Idea Book?
Join with other subscribers to receive Mommy's Idea Book updates. Subscribe either by RSS or get updates via email by using the form below.
FOOD AND ENTERTAINING
HOME AND ORGANIZATION